EPIMIA - Project Management & Program Management Capability Development
EPIMIA Consulting Services, Toronto, Canada
What is MSP®?
MSP® (Managing Successful Programs) is a framework for the management of multi-project programs. It was developed by the UK Government Cabinet Office, which also developed PRINCE2® and the global standard for IT services management - ITIL®.
MSP® has been shown to be effective in management of the transitional and transformational changes which enable new strategic directions. It provides focus on what is important - business outcomes and benefit realization. It provides the processes needed to define and coordinate multiple projects; plan for multiple implementations of operational change; and iteratively achieve value, particularly when the end-state cannot be fully defined at the start.
EPIMIA MSP® Services
Toronto based EPIMIA is one of the first in Canada to offer consulting on adoption of MSP®. Our goal is to help your organization in the following areas:
- Assessment of fit - whether or not to adopt MSP® as the basis for your Program Management and Governance
- Customization of the framework for your organization's use
- Help with MSP® implementation within your organization
- Coaching of your personnel they initiate a new MSP® program
- Verifying the effective adoption of MSP® and achievement of success by individual programs or your organization as a whole
PRINCE2, MSP and ITIL are registered trademarks of the UK Government Cabinet Office
Copyright© 2009-2013 EPIMIA Inc.